Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Apr 20, 2021
This job expires in: 2 days
Job Category: Sales
Remote Level: 100% Remote
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employer Type: 100% Virtual Company
Career Level: Experienced
Location: Remote -- U.S. only
What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year -- with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen -- and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
What you'll do
- Sell Uscreen's solution to creators, founders, & CEOs to help them launch and grow their online video subscription businesses
- Manage an inbound pipeline of deals from prospect through demo and negotiation
- Qualify prospects based on their customer readiness' -- i.e. social media presence, audience size, and quality/size of existing content library
- Advise the customer on our all-in-one marketing platform (lead pages, churn reduction, cart abandonment tools) and video monetization strategies (subscriptions, VOD sales, live-streamed events)
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to hit and exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of new Sales experience in SaaS
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
Are you interested in applying?
- Click "Apply"
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Headquarters Washington, District of Columbia
Uscreen is a video hosting and streaming service. What They Do Uscreen delivers high quality software as a service that enables video creators to effectively distribute their content. This company empowers creators to monetize content in a more tangible way than other streaming services. Uscreen sometimes...Full Company Profile