Remote Insurance Data Leader Manager
An insurance company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Insurance Data Leader Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Executing on the Commercial Lines data governance strategic imperatives
- Developing collaborative relationships with business and Technology partners
- Improving the integrity and usability of Commercial Lines data assets
- 8+ years of experience in a data governance, data analytics, or data management role
- Experience with analytically intense projects, which confirm common understanding of the data
- Experience profiling data, detecting data quality issues, and defining data quality business rules
- Experience with data governance tools including Master Data Management, data dictionaries, and data lineage
- Experience in change management and data analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in bridging communication between IT and the business
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH