Remote Java Principal Software Engineer
A financial services firm is filling a position for a Remote Java Principal Software Engineer.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Participate in an environment using Agile methodology
- Design, modify, develop and implement modern, architecturally sound components
- Employ industry best practices to evaluate, correct and prevent vulnerabilities
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of hands-on software development
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor software engineers
- Experience with NodeJS and popular Node frameworks
- Hands on experience with Java, Spring, SpringBoot
- Working knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular, React or similar.
- Experience delivering and supporting containerized solutions using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH