Remote Knowledge Management Engineer
A law firm is filling a position for a Remote Knowledge Management Engineer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Creating solutions with code or with low-code tools to automate processes
- Participating in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of new technologies
- Designing and implementing integrations between systems
Position Requirements Include:
- 5+ years of technology systems management and administration experience
- Honest, energetic, and optimistic personality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- A passion for troubleshooting and reaching swift resolutions with technical issues
- Ability to methodically prioritize objectives and focus effort
- Passion for knowledge-sharing, efficiency, and excellence in your work
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH