Remote Lead Business Intelligence Developer
An insurance and financial services company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Lead Business Intelligence Developer.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Independently performing analysis and design by translating business requirements and developing reporting solutions
- Identifying and communicating the area-wide impact of interrelated activities
- Collaborating effectively with management, team members, I/S teams, and business teams to influence solution development decisions
Skills and Requirements Include:
- May occasionally travel to a office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events
- Considerable knowledge of project and process management and business systems requirements
- Considerable knowledge of Finance, Customer Services, Marketing, Sales domain and IT objectives and strategy
- Considerable knowledge of technical and strategic data management
- Considerable knowledge of data validation and quality controls
- Strong knowledge of technical environment in the functional business areas
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH