Remote Licensed Property and Casualty Agent
An outsourced customer management solutions company has a current position open for a Remote Licensed Property and Casualty Agent.
Must be able to:
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must hold a property and casualty license in your state of residence
- Must be able to work a Saturday schedule
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH