Remote Licensed Telephonic Case Manager
A care management company is seeking a Remote Licensed Telephonic Case Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Counsel, direct and motivate consumers to reach their highest level of function
- Ensure that case management plan is implemented and care is coordinated
- Assist sales/marketing team as needed to build caseload
- A minimum Registered Nurse degree
- Current, unrestricted registration as a licensed nurse (RN);
- Compact state licensure (FL, NC, MD, GA, AZ, CO) with additional CA required
- Two years of full-time equivalent direct clinical experience to the consumer
- Professional licenses or certifications required to meet qualifications for this position
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH