Job is Expired
Location: Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Fri, Oct 22, 2021
Job Category: Information Technology
Remote Level: 100% Remote
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: 100% Virtual Company
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Some College, Bachelors
Our company is CloudLinux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
The Cloud Linux Global Support Services team is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our TuxCare enterprise brand.
The role of the TAM is to provide customized premium support and build relationships with an assigned set of enterprise customers. This includes support for complex infrastructure components and configurations such as storage, virtualization, high availability and networking. You will understand the customer's infrastructure, internal processes, and business needs, and you will resolve all issues that they may have with our Linux-based products, as well as with other flavors of Linux.
The role will sometimes require learning ancillary applications from other vendors in order to be able to provide incident-level support for those products as well.
The TAM will work closely with other functions within Cloud Linux, such as sales, marketing, product management, development and engineering, facilitate cooperation with other vendors, and advocate for your customers. In addition to these functions, the TAM will work especially close with the customer success team and sales engineering.
A major focus of this role is increasing adoption and overall customer satisfaction.
Primary job responsibilities
- Serve as the main technical contact for up to 8 TuxCare customers
- Understand the business goals of your customers, and be able to guide them on future adoption
- Learn and understand the unique internal infrastructure of your customers, and how they use the products
- Resolve all technical support issues for TuxCare products
- Resolve technical support issues for selected products from other vendors
- Ensure that assigned customers are able to maximize the value of their TuxCare products and services
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on all TuxCare products and services
Required certifications & skills
- RH134: Red Hat System Administration II
- RH254: Red Hat System Administration III
- RH294: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible
- Successful completion of the EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam
- Previous experience with relevant technology stack, e.g., enterprise Linux
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a combination of technical and customer-facing tasks - preferably as a Technical Account Manager, senior technical support engineer, system administrator or network architect - and a desire to embrace and develop both
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by providing an excellent customer experience
- A self-starter with a can do attitude, but also a team player willing to go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize your tasks according to their importance and urgency and deal with a large amount of communication
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical, with strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Must be proficient in English
We'll give you:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Knowledge exchange
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy)
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club)
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request;
- Individual coach sessions
- Coworking and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy)
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent
Let's make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put it off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.