Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Mar 14, 2023
This job expires in: 20 days
An infrastructure development company has a current position open for a Remote Malaria Procurement Specialist.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Obtaining country office and/or USAID mission approval for Requisition Orders
- Organizing Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) for each sourcing project
Position Requirements Include:
- Minimum 3 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid understanding of USAID and other Federal Acquisition Rules