Remote Management Consulting Bioinformatics Specialist
A management consulting and IT support firm needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Management Consulting Bioinformatics Specialist.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with your customer to understand their questions and needs
- Analyzing analytics and automation and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points
- Providing your customer with a deep understanding of their data
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Experience with bioinformatics and genomic toolkits, databases, and scripting languages, including Python, R, and Shell
- Experience with using parallel programming capabilities through workflow tools
- Experience with next-generation sequencing, omics data analysis, and open-source omics analysis tools and workflows
- Experience with data management using SQL and NoSQL based technologies
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, including multivariate analysis and hypothesis testing for omics data analysis
- Ability to conduct analysis, interpretation, and communication of complex large datasets independently clearly and concisely
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH