Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Friday, March 23, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Management, Non-profit
Telecommute Level: Frequently
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Temporary
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Some College
A charity has a current position open for a Remote Management Quality Deputy Regional Director.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing development and evaluation of consultancies
- Overseeing the development and implementation of a regional management quality strategy
- Working closely with others for Program Quality
Qualifications for this position include:
- Willingness to travel at least 35% of the time.
- Willing to travel to somewhat insecure (level III security) countries on a regular basis.
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multicultural team
- Advanced degree in development, management, accounting or related field. However, substantive work experience can be applied in lieu of university degrees.
- Minimum seven years' experience in management of non-profit administration, and/or development and/or emergency programming
- Language: English language fluency