Remote Manufacturing Supply Chain Technology Manager
A health and wellness company has an open position for a Remote Manufacturing Supply Chain Technology Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining close coordination with functional owner
- Evaluating scope, recommending approaches, timelines, and development needs
- Performing impact assessments for Oracle Cloud upgrades
Position Requirements Include:
- 15+ Years progressive technical and functional experience with Manufacturing, Order Management, or similar
- 10+ years’ experience leading software implementation process, including implementation and QA
- 10+ years of experience working with implementing and/or upgrading ERP applications
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud, Supply Planning Cloud
- Experience of data analysis using Smart View
- Bachelors in IT or Computer Science related degree, or a commensurate education and experience
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH