Remote Market Area Health Systems Optimization Associate Director
A business strategy and consulting services firm is filling a position for a Remote Market Area Health Systems Optimization Associate Director.
Must be able to:
- Advise clients on all aspects of a health care enterprise
- Advise c-suite level executives on the development of system-wide healthcare delivery strategy
- Manage multiple large client engagements and day-to-day relationships
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Strategic planning, master facilities planning, and/or networking planning experience required
- Experience conducting research and analysis required to support the master planning process
- 12+ years of previous work experience in a healthcare consulting firm or a combination of healthcare industry and consulting experience
- Previous multi-facility provider strategic planning experience and/or healthcare strategy management consulting experience
- Experience with partnership development and execution
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH