Remote MBA Management Adjunct Faculty Member

Job ID: Available for Members

Location: California, Missouri, Ohio, Texas

Compensation: To Be Discussed

Staff Reviewed: Thu, May 14, 2020

This job expires in 9 days

Job Category: Education, Teaching

Telecommute Level: Occasionally

Travel Requirements: Onsite Required, Some Travel

Weekly Hours: Part Time

Employer Type: Employer

Career Level: Experienced

Education Level: Masters

Job Summary

An institute for higher education has an open position for a Remote MBA Management Adjunct Faculty Member.

Candidates will be responsible for the following:

  • Teaching courses in Human Resource Management, Operational Management, and Project Management
  • Teach an on-site blended/hybrid course

Required Skills:

  • This is an on-site blended/hybrid course, students attend class in person 60% of the time and complete the remaining 40% online
  • PhD or Masters in discipline(s) is required
  • 5 years of teaching experience is required
  • Must successfully complete an online Canvas LMS orientation course