Remote Mergers and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence Lead
A web development company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Mergers and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence Lead.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading diligence on our acquisitions and investments
- Analyzing reports and less structured data from our investment portfolio companies
- Working with our tax and accounting functions to manage the integration of our acquired companies
- 5+ years of experience performing a similar role
- Have foundational experience working on the transaction services team or audit group in the Big 4 accounting firms
- Work well in the context of a fast paced, transaction driven environment
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, including outstanding verbal and written skills in English
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH