Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Thu, Mar 09, 2023
This job expires in: 19 days
A medical system has a current position open for a Remote Networking Infrastructure Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead troubleshooting efforts, create incident reports and root cause analysis
- Participate in design discussions and projects with Senior Engineers
- Maintain and develop scripts, Infrastructure as Code, and automation platforms
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 5+ years of experience Datacenter Routing & Switching, Firewalls, and participating in the design of on prem and cloud network topologie
- 5+ years of experience with Bash, Python, Ansible, or other infrastructure as code tools.
- 5+ years of experience with Clos networking architecture in theory and implementation
- 5+ years of Knowledge of NFS, VRFs, VNIs, VLANS, SNMP, Spanning-tree, DHCP, and Kerberos.
- 5+ years of centralized firewall management with various Fortigate and Palo Alto platforms