Remote Non Profit Technology Integration Vice President
A non-profit organization is filling a position for a Remote Non Profit Technology Integration Vice President.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Tracking review of online products and potential revisions
- Maintaining effective strategies and decision-making
- Exploring and maintaining a current grasp of new technologies and design methodologies
- 8 to 10+ years of education, technology, and/or product ownership experience
- Strong project management and people management across functions and geographies with a remote workforce
- Strong experience managing large scopes of work and budgets (including vendors and consultants)
- Effective communications and collaboration
- Ability to improve processes and use technology to increase productivity
- Ability to conduct complex analyses and prioritize initiatives accordingly
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH