Remote Performance Marketing Manager
A software-as-a-service company is in need of a Remote Performance Marketing Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Strategizing, planning, launching, and optimizing the Display channel to drive inbound lead and trial acquisition
- Optimizing the Display channel budget across multiple ad partners
- Managing ad vendor relationships to motivate partners and extract the highest value, including negotiation and roadmapping
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related performance marketing experience
- Deep understanding of Display platforms and capabilities
- A firm grasp of A/B Testing and metrics driven performance marketing
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH