Remote Preclinical Data Manager
A pharmaceutical company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Preclinical Data Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Drive strategy of including new data types or sources
- Liaise with Preclinical Safety scientists and Study Monitors
- Develop expertise using standard and in-house developed data handling and presentation tools
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years' experience in preclinical safety /research laboratories
- Experience working with large data sets especially from the pharmaceutical industry for example
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with CDISC SEND data Computer skills including data entry/auditing in system software
- Strong skills in Microsoft windows-based software
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH