Remote Principal Agile Product Owner
A provider of evidence-based information needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Principal Agile Product Owner.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Leading team ceremonies as product owner
- Negotiating and making responsible decisions
- Working with an agile development team to deliver great products
- 7 or more years working as a business analyst or in product management
- Or 1 year as a member of an agile development team
- 7 or more years of experience working within a Lean-agile software product development method
- 7 or more years of defining and documenting product requirements into small and valuable deliverables
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH