Remote Principal Software Engineer
A logistics and transportation company has a current position open for a Remote Principal Software Engineer.
Must be able to:
- Support and develops software applications
- Participate in the development of business application software
- Evaluate selected architecture for conformity to existing, planned and/or external architectures
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of IS development/support experience
- 1-3 years of team leadership experience
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH