Remote Privacy Program Manager
An account-based marketing, advertising, sales intelligence and data company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Privacy Program Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Designing, operating, and enhancing Privacy program, including goals and key results
- Advocating for internal privacy standards and establishing program requirements
- Contributing to the creation of privacy strategy by ensuring that both operational and legal expertise
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years of experience with privacy laws and regulations and privacy/security compliance frameworks
- Strong technical background, with experience working on privacy efforts across legal, product, and engineering teams
- Significant experience implementing cookie compliance and data subject/privacy rights programs
- Practical experience influencing change across departments within a technology company
- Must be precise, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to leadership
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH