Remote Psychometric Support Research Assistant
An education company is filling a position for a Remote Psychometric Support Research Assistant.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing general psychometric support for the entire psychometric team
- Working on routine assignments independently and receiving guidance and supervision on more complex tasks
- Taking the initiative to acquire, increase, and keep current on CAI systems, procedures, and teams
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral and social sciences, including psychology, economics, and sociology
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Conscientious, high attention to detail and able to take responsibility
- Interest in education
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH