Remote Public Health and Epidemiology Research Analyst
A corporation providing research services is filling a position for a Remote Public Health and Epidemiology Research Analyst.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining study documents, hosting meetings with study collaborators and project staff
- Developing requirements for data management systems
- Working closely with study sites to assure timely study implementation and accurate data collection
- BA/BS in health related field and 3 years of public health experience or, Master's in Public Health or related
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Collaboration with teams, managers and/or clients
- Organization skills, including time management ability
- Detail oriented
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH