Remote Salesforce Administrator
A youth education company is filling a position for a Remote Salesforce Administrator.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding business needs and defining requirements
- Stepping in as needed to administer the SFDC instance
- Managing the design, development, testing, and rollout cycle of new and existing features
Position Requirements Include:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Proven track record of supporting SFDC at a scaling SaaS SME company
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Reports & Dashboards
- Understanding of security settings inside of Salesforce
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages in SFDC
- Have a deep understanding of the data model behind our Salesforce instance
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH