Remote Senior Actuary
A healthcare company is seeking a Remote Senior Actuary.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting and leading aspects of the Medicare Advantage bid development process
- Providing actuarial support on a wide variety of topics including pricing, forecasting, reserving, and risk adjustment
Qualifications for this position include:
- You have achieved, or are near to achieving, the ASA credential
- You have at least three years of Medicare Advantage bid development experience
- You have basic programming skills, such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH