Remote Senior Data Infrastructure Engineer
A virtual reality and online video game company is in need of a Remote Senior Data Infrastructure Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Partnering with engineers, producers and designers to deliver data insights that impact our players
- Designing, building, implementing and maintaining our data infrastructure to power analytics and ML
- Contributing to our investments into various open-source and 3rd party tools
Qualifications for this position include:
- 3+ years experience working with real-time data ingestion/processing
- 5+ years building large scale data infrastructure on Spark/Databricks or similar
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with a high-level programming language (i.e., C#, Java, Python)
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Experience designing, building and optimizing Big Data platforms that are robust, scalable and reliable
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH