Remote Senior Environmental Health and Safety Director
A manufacturing company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Senior Environmental Health and Safety Director.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that quality system requirements are effectively established
- Developing, implementing and managing audit systems
- Leading the centralized storage and on-line access of product configuration standards
Skills and Requirements Include:
- 10+ years of experience in Quality and/or Regulatory Affairs in a regulated industry
- 7 years must be leadership experience
- 10 years of experience in FDA, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management and/or Quality Control Management
- Successful experience within a matrix environment
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements
- Experience in interfacing with relevant regulatory authorities
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH