Remote Senior Healthcare Credentialing Specialist
A health technology company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Senior Healthcare Credentialing Specialist.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting productivity standards as outlined in client metrics
- Identifying any issues or trends and bringing them to the attention of management team
- Training other team members
- Undergraduate degree or
- Equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ work experience
- 3 years of hands on work within credentialing process
- Excellent understanding of the credentialing process
- Familiarity with CAQH, PECOS, Payer Online Portals
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH