Remote Senior Hospital Systems Analyst
A healthcare solutions company is seeking a Remote Senior Hospital Systems Analyst.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Interpreting report results based on market and product knowledge
- Serving as lead for projects for analytics request
- Designing and creating charts, graphs, tables, and reports to support findings and develop recommendations
Skills and Requirements Include:
- 5 or more years of data analysis experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Action oriented, high initiative, good problem-solving skills, and independent thinking
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH