Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Fri, Apr 02, 2021
This job expires in: 17 days
A health insurance company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Senior Nurse Care Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Performing duties telephonically for discharge planning
- Ensuring member access to services appropriate to their health needs
- Conducting assessments to identify individual needs and a specific care management plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Requires 5 years of acute care clinical experience, condition specific clinical experience, home health/discharge planning experience
- Case management experience, disease management experience, broad clinical knowledge base of disease processes
- At least 1 year in Nurse Care Mgr II role or equivalent experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s)
- AS/BS in nursing preferred
- Knowledge of medical management process and ability to interpret and apply member contracts, member benefits, and managed care products.