Remote Senior Payroll Specialist
A software technology company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Senior Payroll Specialist.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
- Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing payroll processing systems
- Facilitating audits by providing records and documentation to auditors
Qualifications for this position include:
- Three to five years of related experience required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH