Remote Senior Search Engine Optimization Manager
A higher education technology management company has an open position for a Remote Senior Search Engine Optimization Manager.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and developing a team that delivers impact to client business objectives
- Developing a strategic roadmap with prioritized recommendations as part of an overarching website (.edu) audit
- Providing data driven story telling via performance analysis
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in SEO
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a team of SEO professionals
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline
- Specific knowledge about search engines and their ranking algorithms
- Deep knowledge of SEO practice and methodology
- Experience managing out-sourced vendors
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH