Remote Senior Software Engineer in Test
A genetic testing company has an open position for a Remote Senior Software Engineer in Test.
Must be able to:
- Report, document, and communicate failures discovered through testing with the affected teams
- Integrate with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training
Position Requirements Include:
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Scala and/or Java
- Recent hands-on experience of REST API testing and test automation
- Extensive working knowledge of relational databases, strong SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux and command line shell scripting
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH