Remote Senior Software Security Engineer
A non-profit mental healthcare company is filling a position for a Remote Senior Software Security Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Performing technical security assessments, code audits, and design reviews
- Conducting research to identify new attack vectors
- Developing technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, & security protocols
- Relevant work experience in pen testing and/or fuzzing
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH