Remote Senior Software Security Engineer
A software development company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Senior Software Security Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing various security systems and appliances
- Designing and architecting security systems and solutions
- Analyzing and responding to threats and other necessary investigations
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with security technology management and operations
- Experience with Palo Alto, Cisco Firewalls, and F5 Load Balancers
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of building highly available systems with redundancy and DR/BCP in mind
- Experience working with secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- Knowledge of incident response and threat intelligence programs
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH