Remote Senior Technology Personalization User Experience Researcher
A multinational internet retailer is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Senior Technology Personalization User Experience Researcher.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Identifying and prioritizing research questions
- Identifying the best method or mix of methods based on research questions
- Designing experiments that distill project goals
- 7+ years of proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- A BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD etc.
- Experience conducting mixed-methods research, with deep expertise in qualitative UX and design research
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH