Remote Social Media Director
A privately-held e-learning company is in need of a Remote Social Media Director.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Bringing innovative ideas from development through execution of social and digital campaigns
- Architecting and managing the development of the brand’s social calendar
- Overseeing social strategy and content curation for all key marketing activities
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in social media marketing or related role
- 3+ years managing a team, overseeing multiple social platforms, and collaborating
- Direct experience owning and operating high-growth social media accounts
- Fluency in all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest)
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms, their unique audiences, and how to use them
- Understanding of global/regional differences
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH