Remote Social Media Engagement Specialist
A remote patient monitoring company is filling a position for a Remote Social Media Engagement Specialist.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and strategy for B2B Healthcare Markets
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on social media metrics performance for ongoing improvement
- Collaborating with marketing project leads, content team, and design team to bring campaigns to life
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Proficiency in using Sprout Social or similar platform or willingness to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop social media marketing plans, manage a calendar and execute at a tactical level
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience running social media ad campaigns
- Exceptional team player and collaborator who can deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH