Remote Strategic Finance Analyst
A software company has a current position open for a Remote Strategic Finance Analyst.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Owning the annual budgeting process and monthly close and forecast process for the global Sales organization
- Conducting strategic analysis and develop insights that drive the business
- Providing financial and business leadership to support business decisions
- 2 - 4 years experience in FP&A or a related finance role
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to build models and reports
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH