Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Friday, March 23, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Consulting, Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Onsite Required, Some Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Some College
A software company has a current position open for a Remote Technical Consultant.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Convert data from legacy systems into company's application
- Develop customizations to the e-commerce functionality
- Develop code to provide customizations, reports, and other client-specific add-ins
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Occasional travel to customer sites as required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and four (4) years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years experience writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database objects with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with HTML, C#, Java Script, .NET.
- Knowledge of software applications: Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services