Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Thu, Jun 02, 2022
This job expires in: 1 days
A cybersecurity company is in need of a Remote Technical Operations Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Guiding Technical Operations team to maintain and build out our infrastructure and servers
- Measuring and reporting progress against targets for improvement in cited areas
- Responding to emergencies and build solutions drawing on your years of infrastructure experience
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Highly qualified Manager of IT/DevOps with a broad knowledge of hardware, software, network, and cloud technologies
- Extensive experience in Windows, Linux, AWS Cloud, CDNs, Build pipeline automation, and network/server infrastructures
- Proven understanding of Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity of Operations strategies, and SLAs.
- Managed and mentored Operations/DevOps teams to increase efficiency and be in a work friendly, productive atmosphere
- Proven track record at implementing technology based solutions to address complex informatio