Remote Transformative Social Change Research and Teaching Assistant
A higher education university is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Transformative Social Change Research and Teaching Assistant.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Conduct library data-base searches on a variety of topics
- Summarize articles and obtain full text copies of relevant research reports
- Assist with instructional tasks, including reviewing and responding to student work
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Candidate must be a current student in good standing
- Student must demonstrate competence in data-base searches
- Candidate must be enrolled in a graduate a degree in CSS
- Candidate must display academic writing skills in APA format
- Candidate must have skills in conducting electronic data base library searches
- Student must present and express her/himself well to carry out contact with faculty
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH