Remote Unclaimed Property Senior Service Processor
A financial services company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Unclaimed Property Senior Service Processor.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Acting as the point of contact communicating through email/phone
- Processing death claims for payment in accordance with established procedures
- Identifying, recommending and championing process improvements and organizational initiatives
Position Requirements Include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 Years of processing or similar experience that aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH