Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Fundraising, Teaching
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A university is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute Adjunct English Instructor.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Teach all assigned courses
- Clearly document student progress
- Respond to student questions on a timely basis based on school standards
Qualifications for this position include:
- Possess five years industry experience/expertise based on profession and applicable accreditation requirements
- Candidate must have obtained at least a conferred Masters Degree in English from an institution regionally accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S.
- Department of Education or international equivalent, additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply.
- Candidate will also be required to complete a satisfactory background check
- Demonstrates CEC Standards as defined for faculty members:
- Developed teaching methods and performance development plan, includes teaching in-services