Telecommute Banking Attorney
A consulting and services firm has a current position open for a Telecommute Banking Attorney.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Assist in creating bank retail deposit account procedures and guidelines
- Work with deposit operations team to draft grids/guidelines for individual accounts in 11 or 12 states
Position Requirements Include:
- Must have Financial institution experience and banking retail deposit experience
- Proven ability to establish good relationships with internal and external business partners
- Bar admission in any state
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH