Telecommute Claims Processing Representative
A third-party claims administrator is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute Claims Processing Representative.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Updating Litigation Module in Claims Cube (C3) with litigation information
- Requesting missing litigation information from attorneys to complete the module
- Reviewing and updating C3 data as directed as well as other tasks assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks with accur
- Must have high interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Must be able and agree to work overtime as needed, especially during a catastrophe
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH