Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Monday, February 26, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Management, Marketing
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Education Level: Some College
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A cloud services company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute Customer Marketing Manager in Indianapolis.
Must be able to:
- Recommend and execute strategies that will directly impact the achievement of overall customer marketing results.
- Strategize incentives to boost customer retention and forge more meaningful relationships
- Oversee targeting and alignment of customer campaigns to ensure the right message gets to the right customer
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Ability to travel
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years total general marketing experience, with 5+ years experience directing Customer Marketing for a B2B software or technology company
- Proven ability to showcase consistently strong, measurable results
- experience presenting to and interacting with the C-suite.
- Must have excellent teamwork, organizational and multitasking skills