Job ID: Available for Members
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Jul 23, 2019
This job expires in 3 days
Job Category: Customer Service
Telecommute Level: Frequently, Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required
Weekly Hours: Flexible, Full Time, Part Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Entry Level
Telecommute Customer Service Coordinator
The objective of the Customer Happiness Coordinator (Online Customer Service Coordinator) is to support the day-to-day operations driving our popular online tea shop and fast-growing tea subscription box by providing world-class customer service via email and social media communications. This includes supporting our production team in data entry and reporting to help prevent mistakes, responding to customer queries via email, and other general administration tasks. The position averages approximately 75% customer service and 25% data entry and general admin tasks.
This position is part- to full time position averaging 32-40 hours, depending on the needs of both the company and the ideal candidate. Hours are generally scheduled between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Answer customer service queries via social media and process incoming email
- Consistently maintain the voice of the company in customer communications and social media responses
- Communicate daily with Production team to resolve customer order issues
- Maintain a strong understanding of the current and target customer of the company
- Analyze and report results in accordance with the scorecard metrics regarding Resolving Customer Issues within 48 hours.
- Generate the reporting on misships to customers weekly.
- Give input on successes, challenges, and new opportunities for company growth in team meetings
- Support the production team in preparing and shipping customer orders and other special projects, as required
- Complete required administrative tasks including report generation as needed by the Production Manager
- Attend weekly staff meetings
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
This position requires sitting and working at a computer for up to 10 hours per day. It may also include standing for up to 8 hours per day and lifting up to 25 pounds repeatedly. It does require time spend in the office of Plum Deluxe.
- 1+ years customer service experience preferably in an online setting
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Gmail, MS Office, Google Drive and task management tools like Asana
- Experience with database programs similar to MS Access a plus
- Previous work experience in online customer service a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and follow directions accurately, ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain a consistent positive attitude
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks and realign focus according to changes in project demands without sacrificing work quality
- Proficient organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional at problem successful solving
- Passion for learning new things
- Ability to learn processes quickly and execute efficiently
- Love of all things tea a plus!
This is a general outline of the tasks that the position entails and may include other responsibilities as the need arises or may be modified at any time.
Please include a cover letter with your application that mentions your favorite tea (or a tea you'd like to try). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.