Available for Members
Compensation: Send Rates or Salary
Wednesday, March 07, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required, Some Travel
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A technology company is filling a position for a Telecommute Data Integration Product Manager.
Must be able to:
- Support the business in planning, implementing and managing the sourcing, use, and maintenance of data assets
- Collaborate with a team to define and complete data projects
- Establish processes, policies, guidelines, and responsibilities for ensuring the entire data is in compliance with requirements
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Team trips to fun places like Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Seattle, and Park City
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and happy hours.
- Fluency with SQL
- Basic working knowledge of statistics
- Experience in developing data quality frameworks and solutions that have been implemented and proven to derive business value.
- Prior big data analytics platform experience highly advantageous